Montag, 4. März 2013

Sketches #1


I had an artblock for quite a while, my motivation suffered from it.
But I decided that it's better to fight against these bloodsucking SOBs and started with simple sketches again, exercising. 


#1


A rough sketch: Danny Walker, Angel and an OC. I tried to figure out in which way the force is working here, I guess I will try that again.

#2


Quick sketch, random characters: Had this hairstyle in my mind for quite a while.


I really need to work on my anatomy skills because that always gives me a hard time.
Of course it's the problem #1 for many artists, that's why I don't need to feel too frustrated about it. :I
I still do, gr.  
The best advice I can give is that nobody should be afraid to do mistakes. Everybody is doing mistakes, even the best artists. I like to forget that a lot while suffering from my own pressure.
Just because you have to deal with a very difficult pose or perspective doesn't mean you suck. Just because you ruined your outlines because the coloration didn't turn out the way you wanted, you don't suck. Just because there are many artists who are better than you, you don't suck.

That's the way I like to say to myself when I'm frustrated about something.

>__</))))

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen